Longing to bring a little wilderness into your life? Not sure if you're artistic enough to paint a cool-looking landscape? As a former "no, I'm definitely not an artist" person myself, I can relate -- and I know you're more artistic than you think.
During this replay of my live 90-minute workshop, we'll go over basic watercolor techniques and wilderness subjects before diving into a stunning sunset forest painting that will be begging to go up on your favorite wall.
And to enhance your learning experience, included in this workshop is a copy of my best-selling digital workbook, Painting the Wilderness, for your personal use during the training and practice afterward.
This workshop is for you if:
- Bob Ross and his happy little trees are your happy place.
- You've always wanted to learn to paint landscapes but were too intimidated to give it a shot.
- You love nature and want more of it in your life and on your desk.
This workshop is NOT for you if:
- You hate nature.
- You have no interest in watercolor.
- You dislike learning new things.
“I have taken several of Kolbie's classes, and every single one is fantastic! She is very thorough and "user-friendly" and her style is so fun!”-Cara S.